- Dear Friends and Colleagues of the world NDT community,
- It is our great honor for us to invite you to attend the 20th World Conference on Non-Destructive Testing (WCNDT 2020) hosted by the Korean Society for Nondestructive Testing (KSNT) to be held in Seoul, South Korea in June 2020 in association with ICNDT.
- The Organizing Committee will provide a dynamic technical program which will be highly informative for every participant. The conference will be the place to interchange and integrate of professional colleagues from all around the world with an interest in this field.
- We are so confident that that the 20th WCNDT will turn to be one of the most successful platform for networking people and inspiring new technical ideas with the support from all of you.
- Seoul is the capital of South Korea as well as the nation’s symbolic icon providing the opportunity for visitors to experience mixed atmosphere of ancient Asian culture and world class city life.
- We look forward to meeting you all in Seoul, South Korea in June 2020.
- “Welcome! 환영합니다(Hwan-Young-Hab-Ni-Da)!”
- Sincerely yours,
- Organizing Committee of 20th WCNDT 2020