- Dear Friends and Colleagues of the world NDT community,
- It is our great honor for us to invite you to attend the 20th World Conference on Non-Destructive Testing (WCNDT 2020) hosted by the Korean Society for Nondestructive Testing (KSNT) to be held In Incheon, South Korea in May 2021 in association with ICNDT.
- The Organizing Committee will provide a dynamic technical program which will be highly informative for every participant. The conference will be the place to interchange and integrate of professional colleagues from all around the world with an interest in this field.
- We are so confident that that the 20th WCNDT will turn to be one of the most successful platform for networking people and inspiring new technical ideas with the support from all of you.
- Incheon is a city where trade and transportation are developed because international airport is located. Within an hour's distance from Seoul, visitors will be given the opportunity to experience a mix of diverse cultures and world-class urban life.
- We look forward to meeting you all in Incheon, South Korea in June 2021.
- “Welcome! 환영합니다(Hwan-Young-Hab-Ni-Da)!”
- Sincerely yours,
- Organizing Committee of 20th WCNDT 2020